Thursday, September 10, 2009

The final word

Okay everybody, I give.

I am on the wrong side of the digital divide, and I'm embracing that fact. So here's the deal:: I'm burning a new feed today for my new blog, and that means this subscription won't automatically hook to the new posts....but I do have all of my subscribers addresses and I will input all of those into my new subscribe button....All you'll have to do is click the confirmation email you'll receive and we'll be back in business. I do SO hope you won't disappear, and please contact me via email kate@ncpublish.com or blankiechronicles@rocketmail.com if you aren't getting updates or don't receive a confirmation email.

For those of you following me via google or another reader, I can't do much except ask you to please hop over and add my new site to your reads....and thank you profusely for doing so!

In the meantime, you might have missed the following posts::
monthly mindfulness:: The Mantra
Inside:: Outside
Farm Fresh
Jumble
Monthly mindfulness:: sticking point
Our classroom

Thanks again for following along-- I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new site (if I haven't already;))...
-k

No comments: